On May 6, 2021, the Nevada Gaming Control Board granted approval to offer wagers on Major League Baseball’s Gold Glove award, pursuant to the provisions of Regulation 22.1201. Approval is granted for all licensed books to post and accept wagers on Major League Baseball’s Gold Glove award, subject to the following conditions:
- Licensed books electing to offer these wagers must provide the Enforcement Division with notification of terms via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptance of wagers must cease prior to the end of the regular season.
- All audit procedures detailed in Industry Letter 2011-48 must be adhered to.
- The setting of odds is at the discretion of the book; rules governing these wagers shall be made available to the public
- Any additional wagers which deviate from the winner of Major League Baseball’s
Gold Glove award for this event will require a separate application and approval.
Further questions regarding this matter should be directed to the Enforcement Division’s Operations Unit at (702) 486-2020.