In less than a week, the San Francisco 49ers will face off against the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LVIII at the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Super Bowl is one of the most anticipated sporting events of the year and is one of the most popular events to wager on. The Arizona Department of Gaming asks that if you choose to wager, please do so legally and responsibly.
“The Arizona Department of Gaming wants all Arizonans to enjoy the Super Bowl,” said Jackie Johnson, ADG CEO. “However, it is crucial to remind those interested in a friendly wager to do so carefully to ensure gambling is both
fun and legal.”
Sports Pools – Know What Rules to Follow
In the United States, it is common to see friends and family participate in sports pools for the Super Bowl, often known as “Super Bowl Squares”. These pools are legal as long as the state’s social gambling rules are followed. According to Arizona Law (A.R.S. § 13-3301(7)), social gambling requires:
● That gambling cannot be conducted as business, which means that hosts cannot receive financial benefit, unless they are participating in the game;
● Hosts pay out all pool money to the winner(s);
● Only participants can win; and
● Players compete on equal terms with each other.
A few things to be on the lookout for that indicate illegal gambling:
● Paying a fee to participate, including “suggested” or “voluntary” donations.
● A host who keeps a percentage of the pool for administering the game.
● A required minimum purchase to participate (food or beverage, etc.).
● Unequal odds.
● Underage participants (under 21 years of age).
ADG takes complaints about illegal gambling seriously. To report suspected illegal gambling activity, visit our website or call 602-255-3886. You can remain anonymous.
Responsible Betting – What to Keep in Mind
With sports betting legal in the state, it has become increasingly important to educate yourself on how you can bet responsibly. Listed below are some helpful tips as part of the American Gaming Association’s Have A Game Plan. ® Bet Responsibly.™ campaign:
● Set a Budget – It is crucial to keep in mind that everyone will have different budgets; never bet beyond your own means. Be cautious and make sure you set a limit – and stick to it – if you plan on wagering. More information on how to responsibly set a budget for wagering. HERE
● Know the Odds – There are plenty of key terms everyone should know when making a sports bet. What’s a parlay? Over/under? Moneyline? If you decide to wager, make sure you are briefed on the basics of sports betting.
● Keep it Social – Whenever gambling, be mindful that all forms of gambling are for the purpose of entertainment. This is not a way to make money. By gaming with friends, family, and colleagues, you can keep playing responsibly and have fun.
● Use Legal Sportsbooks – Legal operators provide important player protections that are not found in the illegal market. Whether you are placing a wager on your phone or at a physical sportsbook, make sure you are using a legal operator in the state. Visit the ADG website to view a list of the state’s approved operators and retail locations.
You can view more information on how to bet responsibly by visiting haveagameplan.org.
Are you or a loved one impacted by a problem with gambling? Take the next step and access the state’s 24-hour confidential helpline by calling 1-800-NEXTSTEP, texting NEXTSTEP to 53342, or visiting problemgambling.az.gov.
Leading Peruvian iGaming Operator La Tinka, Selects Optimove as CRM Marketing Solution to Accelerate Growth through Personalized Journey Orchestration
La Tinka to leverage Optimove’s #1 CRM Marketing solution for iGaming to increase player loyalty and retention through personalized and relevant marketing campaigns.
La Tinka, the leading Peruvian iGaming operator, has chosen Optimove, the #1 CRM Marketing solution for iGaming, to enhance player engagement and retention, helping accelerate the operator’s rapid growth. With Optimove’s advanced CRM Marketing capabilities, La Tinka and their online Sportsbook and Casino brand, Te Apuesto, is set to deliver optimized player journeys with personalized experiences across a broad range of digital touchpoints, enhancing player satisfaction, engagement, retention, and lifetime value.
The strategic integration of Optimove’s Customer-Led Marketing Platform and solution bolsters La Tinka’s refined player engagement strategies, further solidifying the operator’s position as a leading player in the Latin America iGaming industry. La Tinka will leverage Optimove’s OptiMail, a native platform for email personalization and delivery, OptiText, for real-time and scheduled promotional and transactional text messages, and OptiMobile, enabling La Tinka to send personalized rich media mobile push messages directly to players’ devices at optimal engagement times.
The scientific approach embedded in Optimove’s CRM Marketing Platform will empower La Tinka to measure the incremental value of each player interaction. La Tinka will gain key capabilities via Optimove:
Advanced marketing AI capabilities: providing AI-driven insights, Creation, and Orchestration for better player understanding, streamlining or content creation, and optimizing campaign orchestration for enhanced personalized experiences across channels and player touchpoints.
Enriched customer profiles: Unifying all historical, predictive, and real-time customer data from sources such as CRM, service clouds, and data warehouses via Optimove to create a comprehensive single customer view.
Multichannel personalization and orchestration: Orchestrating hundreds of campaigns seamlessly by leveraging Optimove’s AI-mapped CRM Journeys to deliver personalized customer communications across any channel.
A continuous optimization loop: Leverage Optimove’s productized experimentation tools to measure the incremental uplift of each campaign, journey, and strategy to optimize CRM Marketing performance continuously.
“At La Tinka, our dedication to providing an outstanding player experience is unwavering,” said Maria Jose Alfaro, Digital Business Manager at La Tinka. “Optimove, as the industry leader in CRM Marketing, enables us to deliver better, more personalized, and timely player experiences that seamlessly align with the dynamic pace of player engagement with our sports content and casino gaming. Their AI-driven solutions help us determine the next best action for each player to map to every player’s journey. This collaboration reflects our commitment to exceeding our players’ expectations for meaningful experiences at every touchpoint.”
“Smart clients push us to excel, and we’re excited to join La Tinka on their rapid growth journey,” said Tomer Imber, Senior Director of Sales at Optimove. “The La Tinka team truly understands the power of experiences that delight and excite players as a growth engine for the business. As La Tinka focuses on attracting players and converting them at higher rates, we are committed to helping deepen their player engagement and cement long-term retention.”
Optimove will attend and exhibit at SBC Summit Rio, March 5-7, booth D46.
High 5 Games Honored with Two Prestigious Awards at the EKG Slot Awards
High 5 Games, a renowned leader in the casino gaming industry, is proud to announce the receipt of two highly respected awards at the EKG Slot Awards, presented by Eilers & Krejcik Gaming. The awards, “Top Sweepstakes Casino” for High 5 Casino and “Most Innovative Online Game” for Shadow of the Panther Infinity, spotlight High 5 Games’ commitment to excellence and innovation within the digital gaming sphere.
The “Top Sweepstakes Casino” award recognizes High 5 Casino’s exceptional performance and consumer engagement, particularly noting the platform’s expansive game library that exceeds over 1000 titles, cutting-edge technology, and dedication to responsible gaming.
The title of “Most Innovative Online Game” was captured by Shadow of the Panther Infinity, a game that has seamlessly transitioned from land-based popularity to online acclaim. This title features the innovative Racking Up Riches mechanic and the Infinity respins feature, bringing novel excitement to well-established game formats.
“Receiving ‘Top Sweepstakes Casino’ and ‘Most Innovative Online Game – Shadow of the Panther Infinity’ awards is a remarkable win for us. It is the recognition of our products and the impact they have on the industry. These awards inspire us to push the boundaries even further, innovating and elevating the online gaming experience for players around the world and contributing to the development of the iGaming sector as a whole,” said Tony Singer, CEO of High 5 Games.
Asensi Technologies Appointed as Approved Agent by Kahnawake Gaming Commission
Asensi Technologies, a leading provider of Technical Compliance and Certification Services for online Gaming and Gambling companies, proudly announces its appointment as an Approved Agent by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. This partnership further solidifies Asensi Technologies’ commitment to ensuring regulatory compliance and integrity throughout the gaming industry.
With a track record dating back to 2017, Asensi Technologies has been at the forefront of providing Technical Compliance and Certification Services to gaming operators and suppliers alike. Accredited as a gaming laboratory in Spain since 2017 and most recently in Peru on February 13, 2024, Asensi Technologies has continually demonstrated its expertise in facilitating compliance with regulatory requirements.
The Kahnawake Gaming Commission’s decision to designate Asensi Technologies as an Approved Agent reflects the company’s commitment to upholding the highest standards of regulatory compliance and integrity. Asensi Technologies is poised to assist the Kahnawake Gaming Commission in fulfilling its regulatory objectives effectively and efficiently, ensuring the integrity of gaming operations at every level of the industry and supporting all stakeholders in meeting regulatory standards.
“We are honored to be appointed as an Approved Agent by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission,” said Aurora Merino Salas, CEO at Asensi Technologies. “This appointment further validates our dedication to providing comprehensive technical compliance and certification services and also underscores our steadfast commitment to promoting transparency and integrity throughout the gaming industry.”
Asensi Technologies remains fully committed to leveraging its expertise and experience to assist the Kahnawake Gaming Commission in achieving its regulatory objectives. The company’s comprehensive range of services aims to facilitate seamless compliance for gaming operators and suppliers, thereby enhancing trust and confidence in the gaming sector.
“We extend our gratitude to the Kahnawake Gaming Commission for trusting in our capabilities,” added Aurora Merino Salas. “At Asensi Technologies, we are committed to continuing our efforts to uphold the highest standards of regulatory compliance and integrity within the gaming industry. Without a dedicated, committed, and specialized team like that of Asensi Technologies, all these steps forward would be impossible.”
For more information about Asensi Technologies and its suite of Technical Compliance and Certification Services, please visit Asensi website.
- ACR POKER RETURNS ITS HIGH FIVE SERIES, AWARDING 20 SEATS TO RECORD-SETTING VENOM
- Leading Peruvian iGaming Operator La Tinka, Selects Optimove as CRM Marketing Solution to Accelerate Growth through Personalized Journey Orchestration
- High 5 Games Honored with Two Prestigious Awards at the EKG Slot Awards
- Asensi Technologies Appointed as Approved Agent by Kahnawake Gaming Commission
- KARA MATTHEW, BMM INNOVATION GROUP CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER, RECOGNIZED AMONG GLOBAL GAMING BUSINESS MAGAZINE’S “25 PEOPLE TO WATCH” IN GAMING
- March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month — Help Raise Awareness of Resources to Combat Problem Gambling
- American themed slots are increasingly popular
- 1/ST Announces $25 Million on the Line with Introduction of New Racing Series Linking Preakness 149, The California Crown and 2025 Pegasus World Cup
- EvenBet Gaming expands presence in Latin America with Betplay launch
- MGM Resorts & BetMGM Strengthen Relationship with Kindbridge
- Betfred USA Partners with U.S. Integrity
- Hard Rock International Unveils “WE ARE” Initiative with Director, Actress and Activist Eva Longoria and Charity Partners for International Women’s Month
- Altenar Boosts LatAm Presence with Uruguay Office
- NJ Attorney General Platkin Announces the Retirement of Division of Gaming Enforcement Director David Rebuck
- PRAGMATIC PLAY AND ECUABET SEAL BINGO PARTNERSHIP EXTENSION
Canada7 days ago
Push Gaming and NEO.bet roll out Ontario deal
Compliance Updates4 days ago
Scientific Games Testifies at Maryland House Ways and Means Hearing in Support of Proposed iLottery Legislation
Compliance Updates4 days ago
Jaime Rivera Emmanuelli, Former Executive Director of the Puerto Rico Gaming Commission, Joins Saiber LLC
Latest News5 days ago
Where does the Sport of Kings fit into the Brazilian market?
Gambling in the USA4 days ago
PlayStar partners with Enteractive for reactivation campaigns
Latest News4 days ago
Clark County residents can bring a friend for free to Super Bingo $160,000 tournaments at the Plaza Hotel & Casino in March and April
Canada7 days ago
Ellipse Entertainment Enters Geolocation Partnership with GeoLocs
Press Releases6 days ago
“Playing at home”, Salsa showcases its solutions at SBC Summit Rio for the regulated market in Brazil