Highly anticipated Class II portfolio to debut
It’s all about “INNOVATION IN MOTION” for Aristocrat Gaming™ at the Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention (IGA) 2023 as the company plans to bring a diverse, industry-leading portfolio of next-generation cabinets, games, and features, along with 80 percent custom content specifically for Class II tribal customers.
“We are excited to showcase our commitment to Class II gaming content at IGA, ensuring our tribal customers have a variety of fresh content to diversify their floor and appeal to new and current players alike,” said Jon Hanlin, senior vice president of commercial strategy Americas and EMEA for Aristocrat Gaming. “Aristocrat Gaming is continuously investing in innovation throughout our hardware and product portfolios, elevating our games to new and exciting places to meet and exceed player demand.”
Headlining the show are:
- Lightning Buffalo Link™ on the Neptune™ Single – Named one of the most anticipated games of the year, this builds on the success of Buffalo Link™ incorporating player-favorite mechanics like Hold & Spin and Buffalo Mystery collection feature with a $50K MSP.
- Hunt for Aztec Riches™ on the MarsX™ Portrait – Class II customers will enjoy this expansion of the popular Hunt for Neptune’s Gold™ game on premium hardware.
- Hunt for Neptune’s Gold Wheel™ on the RELM™ XL 5-reel cabinet – Also in Class II, this is an expansion of the Hunt Brand Universe featuring a $100K progressive linked to The Hunt for Neptune’s Gold Diamond™.
Also making their IGA debuts are:
- Buffalo Triple Power™ – An ultimate combination of Buffalo Gold Collection™ and Triple Metamorphic, allowing Class III players to enjoy the classic Buffalo Gold Collection experience while waiting for one, two, or all three metamorphic features to trigger simultaneously.
- Money Dragon Drop™ – Blue Skies and Money Dragon Drop™ – Purple Dawn, which are all-new versions of the player-favorite Class III game Big Fu Cash Dragons™. The new game family has been configured for Class II play while maintaining the original essence of the game.
Visit Aristocrat Gaming in booth #1831.
Harrah’s Gulf Coast Pays Out Unforgettable $538,530 Jackpot Win
Harrah’s Gulf Coast casino recently played host to a huge jackpot win when Alan S. struck gold on a progressive table game, pocketing an eye-watering $538,535 in winnings.
The excitement and disbelief of the win were palpable, with onlookers cheering and high-fiving an elated Alan, who was in shock at his unexpected fortune.
When it comes to progressive jackpots, Harrah’s Gulf Coast is in a league of its own and is the proud hub of the largest progressive jackpots in Mississippi. Harrah’s Gulf Coast is part of the Caesars Entertainment network, connecting it with four sister properties in Mississippi. This remarkable partnership brings players the opportunity to participate in shared progressive jackpots that grow and expand with every bet placed – leading to jaw-dropping payouts and heart-pounding wins!
This life-changing jackpot win has left Alan reeling! One thing’s for sure, his lucky day at Harrah’s Gulf Coast casino will always be a moment he’ll never forget.
Churchill Downs Incorporated Opens Rosie’s Gaming Emporium in Emporia, Virginia
Churchill Downs Incorporated announced the opening of the newest Rosie’s Gaming Emporium in Emporia, Virginia (Rosie’s Emporia). Rosie’s Emporia is located on West Atlantic Street, convenient to Interstate 95 and features 150 Historical Racing Machines (HRMs), simulcast horse racing, a restaurant and bar. The grand opening celebration demonstrated CDI’s commitment to community and the successful “Rosie’s Gives Back” program with a $25,000 donation to five local charities: the Family YMCA of Emporia/Greenville, Community Youth Center, Ltd, Emporia Greenville Recreation Association, Communities in Schools of Virginia and H.E.A.R Me Out Inc.
“This marks our seventh Rosie’s gaming property and adds to our tremendous success in Virginia, taking us to the Southern border of the state for the first time. The Emporia location builds on CDI’s commitment to providing top-quality jobs and generating significant tax revenues across the Commonwealth while delivering quality entertainment,” Bill Carstanjen, CEO of CDI, said.
Rosie’s in Emporia will create more than 100 full and part-time jobs and generate approximately $1 million in annual tax revenue for the City of Emporia. Since the opening of the first Rosie’s five years ago, more than $400 million has been invested in Rosie’s and Colonial Downs across the Commonwealth of Virginia creating over 1200 new jobs and now contributing $54 million a year in state and local tax revenue.
LIGHT & WONDER UNLOCKS HUGE POTENTIAL IN MICHIGAN AS PLAYZIDO™ PLATFORM GOES LIVE
Light & Wonder, Inc. ((NASDAQ and ASX: LNW) (together with its subsidiaries, “Light & Wonder,” “L&W” or the “Company”) has taken its dynamic content creation platform Playzido live in Michigan, opening the door for players across the state to enjoy an exciting new offering.
The Michigan Gaming Control Board (MGCB) recently awarded a B2B supplier license to Playzido, the innovative gaming platform acquired by Light & Wonder last year. This will allow operator partners in the Great Lake State to benefit from a new stream of content developed through its proprietary Remote Gaming Server (RGS) platform and access to many new studios never before live in the US.
Playzido’s flexible technology is purpose-built for creative independent studios and supports every game type including multiplayer games and jackpots.
The first games set to go live with operators in Michigan through the new Playzido license, the platform’s first in the United States, include CHARLIE’S ANGELS™, DIAMOND MULTIPLIER RESPIN™ and BLAZING 777 2x3x5x™.
This new license represents the next phase of Light & Wonder’s iGaming content strategy across the U.S., as the Company continues to further strengthen its content delivery capabilities across North America.
Dana Jackel, Head of US Commercial at Light & Wonder iGaming, said: “This new license for Playzido in Michigan is a significant moment for us in terms of creation and delivering content that truly appeals to players in the state.
“Playzido’s platform is rightly regarded as one of the industry’s strongest and has already enjoyed enormous success in Europe. Everyone at Light & Wonder is ecstatic to harness the Playzido technology to bring next-level studios and games to our operator partners and players in Michigan to enjoy.”
- Harrah’s Gulf Coast Pays Out Unforgettable $538,530 Jackpot Win
- Churchill Downs Incorporated Opens Rosie’s Gaming Emporium in Emporia, Virginia
- LIGHT & WONDER UNLOCKS HUGE POTENTIAL IN MICHIGAN AS PLAYZIDO™ PLATFORM GOES LIVE
- Internet Sports International Partners with Royal Beach Casino at St. Kitts Marriott Resort to Power Sportsbook
- Everi to Highlight Bingo Treasures Network at G2E 2023
- BetMGM Reports Significant Increase in WNBA Betting
- Win Systems Appoints Hunter Kampf as Sales Director Systems & Gaming USA
- America’s got talent
- AGS to Offer its High-Performing, Chart-Leading Products to Two New Jurisdictions
- Gamesforum North America 2023 – Uniting Mobile Games Visionaries in the Heart of Seattle
- SIS to sponsor race on Iowa Classic Day at Prairie Meadows Racetrack
- NeoGames Studio launches its eInstant games with Atlantic Lottery in Canada
- BMM Innovation Group ‘BIG’ Welcomes Kara Matthew as Chief Operations Officer
- Gambling.com Group Ready for Launch of Online Sports Betting in Kentucky with BetKentucky.com
- BRENDAN DONOHUE TO STEP DOWN AS NBA 2K LEAGUE PRESIDENT
Gaming2 weeks ago
RG24seven Offers Introductory Course on Active Shooter & Critical Incidents Led by Industry Veteran David Vialpando
Latest News2 weeks ago
Zitro Digital and bplay Join Forces to Introduce Argentina’s First Omnichannel Slot Tournament: Rock Ups!
Gambling in the USA2 weeks ago
FanDuel Marks Responsible Gaming Education Month with Major Investment in its Responsible Gaming Ambassador Program
Central America4 weeks ago
Mexico: How content is king in a country rich in promise
Latest News2 weeks ago
OpenBet Set to Enter Highly Anticipated Brazilian Regulated Sports Betting Market with Play7.Bet Partnership
Canada3 weeks ago
Century Casinos Completes Sale-Leaseback of Four Properties in Alberta
partnerships3 weeks ago
The City of Buenos Aires Regulator and IBIA Sign New Alliance to Cooperate on Sports Betting Integrity
Canada3 weeks ago
Rivalry Corporation Releases Casino.exe on Mobile App, Adds New Games