Global technology veteran has been tasked with driving the company’s growth in key international markets
Continent 8 Technologies, the leading provider of managed hosting, connectivity, cloud and security solutions to the iGaming industry, has strengthened its senior management team with the appointment of Brian B. Koh as Chief Commercial Officer.
Brian brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the role having held senior positions at global technology firms over a distinguished 20+ year career. He joins Continent 8 from Syntax, where he was Executive Vice President, and has also worked for the likes of IT Convergence and Core Services.
Brian has been involved in both executive roles and several corporate and non-profit boards across the US, Asia and Latin America. He has also been instrumental in building several large multinational companies to successful exits.
Based in New York and reporting directly to the company’s CEO, Michael Tobin, Brian has been tasked with continuing to build on the company’s ambitious growth plans and its go-to-market expansion. This includes developing and implementing its commercial strategy, where he will have crucial input into sales, account management, marketing and customer service.
He joins at a time when Continent 8 is expanding at pace, making strides in the fast-growing Latin American region where it has a presence in several regulated markets including Colombia and Puerto Rico, as well as North America where it is now live in 24 regulated US states and counting. Continent 8 operates globally, with a connected network of 85+ locations across four continents.
Michael Tobin, Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Continent 8 Technologies, said: “We have a world-class team at Continent 8 and our headcount has grown significantly over the past few years to ensure we remain at the top of our game. Brian is a significant addition to our team and comes at an exciting time for the organisation.
“As more countries embrace regulation and new markets open for business, we see a huge opportunity for Continent 8 to expand its reach and deliver our award-winning managed hosting, connectivity, cloud and security solutions to customers entering these jurisdictions.
“Brian has been tasked with overseeing our expansion, a job that he is undoubtedly the best person to take on. I look forward to working with him closely moving forwards.”
Brian B. Koh, Chief Commercial Officer at Continent 8 Technologies, added: “I am thrilled to join Continent 8 and its highly talented team as the business continues to grow and demand for its powerful suite of solutions increases.
“The opportunity to work with such a highly respected brand was one that I simply couldn’t turn down. Continent 8’s customer base and reputation in the industry is second to none, and I look forward to playing my part in the next chapter of Continent 8’s success story.”
Brian and the Continent 8 team will be at G2E Vegas at the Venetian Expo, 11-13 October, Booth #4410.
PlayStar partners with Enteractive for reactivation campaigns
Enteractive, the leader in player conversion and reactivation services, has been engaged by PlayStar, the community-focused online casino that’s currently making waves across the U.S, to support their existing CRM services with bespoke reactivation campaigns aimed at winning back players from lapsed accounts for the sports betting brand.
At the core of the partnership, Enteractive will run activation projects for PlayStar’s brand, focusing on both activation of registered non-funded player accounts and reactivation campaigns to bring back lapsed players.
Jon Bowden, PlayStar CMO, commented, “We are thrilled to partner with Enteractive and their innovative approach to player engagement. The team’s expertise in both conversion and reactivation campaigns will help us maximise our NGR and enhance the player experience for audiences.”
Enteractive is the industry leader in player conversion and reactivation with 15 years experience talking one-on-one with millions of players around the world, having formed in 2008, and is recognised as one of the top revenue generators globally for the iGaming sector.
Enteractive’s proprietary (Re)Activation Cloud technology platform allows a fast and seamless integration of selected player databases, with native-speaking sales agents able to engage with players in each market with real-human one-to-one outreach by phone.
Andrew Foster, Enteractive CBO, added, “Our primary goal is to facilitate direct communication between iGaming companies and their players using genuine one-on-one interactions. With the aid of our highly skilled team of local U.S. call agents, we are certain that PlayStar can increase their results in player conversions and reactivations.”
Enteractive’s native-speaking call agents support iGaming brands across every time zone. In the last year, Enteractive engaged with over 8.1million players, generating over €59 million for global operators, from almost €263million in deposits.
Foster concluded, “Brands that wish to improve their players’ experience and boost financial gains at the same time will find Enteractive’s sustainable, personalized approach the secret sauce they’ve been looking for!”
With native speaking call agents supporting iGaming brands across the globe, Enteractive converts more than 18,000 players per month for a variety of leading operators.
Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in New York
Fanatics Betting and Gaming, a subsidiary of Fanatics Holdings Inc, a global digital sports platform, launched the Fanatics Sportsbook today in New York. Sports fans living in and visiting New York will be able to download the Fanatics Sportsbook on iOS and Android and begin their Fanatics Sportsbook experience. New York marks the fifteenth state for the Fanatics Sportsbook.
In August 2023, Fanatics Betting and Gaming began acquiring the U.S. businesses of PointsBet and planning the migration of PointsBet customers to the Fanatics Sportsbook app. Today in New York, each PointsBet customer’s username, password, account balance, rewards points and responsible gaming settings will be automatically migrated to the Fanatics Sportsbook.
The Fanatics Sportsbook makes being a fan easy with fast signup, easy betting, transparent withdrawals and is disrupting the sports betting industry with the following new features:
- Building a better sportsbook: The Fanatics Sportsbook app was built natively on iOS and Android. The design, speed and quality of the navigation experience rival the sports betting apps in the market today that were not built specifically for iOS and Android.
- FanCash: The Fanatics Sportsbook is the only sportsbook where customers can earn up to 5% of the total of their bet in FanCash.
- Discover: Everything a customer cares about, including marquee games, key stats, trending bets, delivered straight to one location – the Discover feed.
- Search: The Fanatics Sportsbook offers industry-leading search functionality, including a search bar, recent searches, autocomplete, synonym/alias and deep linking. Customers can search easily for the bet they want and bet directly right from the search results.
Fanatics Betting and Gaming believes that responsible gaming is a core tenet and a part of the organization’s DNA. Online customers will have access to Responsible Gaming tools to manage their time and money alongside a best in class Help Center, chat experience and knowledgeable agents with 24/7 coverage.
To download images and videos of the Fanatics Sportsbook, visit the Fanatics Media Center and for more news and information, follow us on the Fanatics Sportsbook social channels on X and on Instagram .
Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369)
Elray Resources Inc. Officially Launches Kings of Sport – a Pioneering Crypto Casino
(GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NewMediaWire –Elray Resources Inc. (OTC:ELRA), an emerging leader in the Crypto iGaming industry, today announced the successful launch of Kings of Sport (KOS), a state-of-the art online crypto casino that brings together the world of cryptocurrencies with the excitement of traditional casino games.
Kings of Sport is expanding player options in the online gambling industry by providing users with a diverse selection of classic and modern casino games that can be played using popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and others.
“Our partnership with KOS is a major step toward deploying Elray’s Crypto IP and expanding our presence in the growing Crypto iGaming market,” said Vincent Cai, Elray’s chief technology officer. “We are pleased with the immediate response by players to KOS’ unique Crypto Casino offering, as evidenced by the registration of over 3,500 users during the first week.”
Key Features of Kings of Sport:
- Wide Selection of Games: Users will have access to a wide range of classic and modern casino games, including live, slots, poker, blackjack, and roulette, among others.\
- Cryptocurrency Integration: Kings of Sport supports multiple cryptocurrencies for deposits and withdrawals, providing users with a seamless gaming experience.
- Provably Fair Gaming: The platform offers tested and proven games offering high payout percentages.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Dedicated customer support team available round the clock to assist users with any queries or concerns.
- Fast Payouts once players have been verified.
- State of the Art User-Friendly Interface: The platform is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, ensuring a smooth gaming experience for all players.
KOS is also focused on leveraging affiliates to bring traffic to its platform, with a planned go-live of 10 key affiliates on March 1.
The Crypto Gaming Market is projected to reach USD 153 billion (Source: Straits Research) by 2030. This innovative KOS platform will leverage Elray’s expertise in Crypto iGaming and its commitment to providing cutting-edge technology solutions to customers looking to operate crypto casino platforms.
“The registration numbers have been much higher than our expectations” said Mr. Cai, “and, with this new KOS platform, we are bringing together the world of cryptocurrencies and online gaming to create that unique experience. We believe the rollout of the KOS platform will achieve the highest standards required to provide crypto players with a secure, fair and enjoyable gaming experience.”
- PRAGMATIC PLAY AND ECUABET SEAL BINGO PARTNERSHIP EXTENSION
- Clark County residents can bring a friend for free to Super Bingo $160,000 tournaments at the Plaza Hotel & Casino in March and April
- Scientific Games Testifies at Maryland House Ways and Means Hearing in Support of Proposed iLottery Legislation
- The Edge Interviews Steve Bittenbender: Discusses Sports Betting in Georgia, Alabama and Missouri
- SBC Summit Rio: An Exploration of the Dynamic Brazilian Landscape
- Gaming Americas Q1 2024 Meetup: Balancing Slot Mechanics and the US Legislation Roundup
- Jaime Rivera Emmanuelli, Former Executive Director of the Puerto Rico Gaming Commission, Joins Saiber LLC
- PlayStar partners with Enteractive for reactivation campaigns
- Ainsworth Primed to Progress After 17% Revenue Rise
- Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in New York
- Elray Resources Inc. Officially Launches Kings of Sport – a Pioneering Crypto Casino
- PlayStar Casino and SGG Media Debut New Casino Livestream Show
- Slotmill live with Rush Street Interactive’s BetRivers in USA
- Pay4Fun: Leading Online Financial Services Provider in Brazil to Sponsor Chat & Wine at Gaming Insigths Rio 2024
- Jerad Swimmer Joins Continent 8 Technologies as Regional Sales Director
Canada5 days ago
Stakelogic Joins Forces With Betty in Ontario
Latest News5 days ago
Inside Brazil’s race to the finish line
Gambling in the USA5 days ago
TIPICO SPORTSBOOK UNVEILS ITS “FAIR PLAY PLEDGE”, SETTING A NEW INDUSTRY STANDARD WITH SAFETY AND CLARITY AT THE FOREFRONT OF ITS BUSINESS
Canada4 days ago
Push Gaming and NEO.bet roll out Ontario deal
Latest News5 days ago
White Hat Studios Expands Caesars Digital Partnership Into West Virginia
Press Releases3 days ago
“Playing at home”, Salsa showcases its solutions at SBC Summit Rio for the regulated market in Brazil
Latest News2 days ago
Where does the Sport of Kings fit into the Brazilian market?
Latest News4 days ago
DiffusionData Offers Free Trial of Diffusion Cloud