Subaru of America, Inc. and the Philadelphia Union unveiled the Subaru Esports Hub, an ultra modern esports facility that is one of the first fully operational gaming centers in a MLS stadium. The Subaru Esports Hub features 12 gaming stations with PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 consoles that will give fans the chance to play on state-of-the-art monitors in 1080p and up to 120fps. Three 65-inch TVs line the walls where guests can catch the latest sports games or favorite Twitch stream.
The space features:
- Twelve 27inch curved monitors with 1080p resolution and 144hz refresh rate
- Noise cancelling headphones with THX spatial Audio
- PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles
- FIFA 22, Rocket League, among other games installed
- Three 65-inch TVs to show Union matches, Twitch streams, etc
- Full next gen gaming planned in 2022
The Subaru Esports Hub will be open for fans on gameday in 2021 and can be reserved for birthday parties, tournaments, corporate outings, and more during non-gamedays.
For more information, please visit: https://www.philadelphiaunion.com/esports.