The new tabletop simulation game Vulgord’s Tower has debuted on the Steam platform on August 10th, 2021.
Vulgord’s Tower is a fantasy tabletop simulator offering turn-based casual gameplay for 1 to 4 players. The game is available for PC and Mac for $12.99. The Vulgord’s Tower dungeon synth soundtrack is also available on Steam for $7.99.
In Vulgord’s Tower, players progress through four realms on the board acquiring keys to unlock each realm before ultimately entering the tower. Players must accumulate gold and warriors, upgrading their attacks and battling enemies to amass an army large enough to defeat Vulgord – all while racing their competitors to be the first player to enter the tower.
Key gameplay features:
- Single-player gameplay
- Multiplayer (P2P online or hot-seat) gameplay – 1 to 4 players
- Select and name your own player character/piece
- Card-based battle mechanics
- Tabletop board game simulation
- Turn-based strategy gameplay
- Purchase and cast spells from the Wizard Tower to sabotage your opponents
- Trigger random events, some good, some bad
- Battle enemies to collect gold, warriors, and keys
- Unlock attacks and purchase upgrades in the Bazaar
- Acquire keys to travel through the four realms and to enter the tower
- Race your opponents to be the first to enter the tower
- Reveal hidden Easter eggs in the outer realms
- Unlock up to 50 Steam achievements
- More characters, enemies, and events to be added to the game in the future