Lottery buzz is spreading throughout British Columbia in advance of Tuesday’s Lotto Max draw for the largest total lottery prize amount in Canadian history: a whopping $117 million.
With 47 $1 million Maxmillions prize draws, in addition to the $70-million jackpot, British Columbians are getting ready for a very exciting night of lottery. Players can purchase Lotto Max tickets at any of the 3,500 lottery retailers in British Columbia, as well as online at PlayNow.com or on the BCLC Lotto! app.
No Canadian lottery has ever reached this amount of total prizes before. The previous Lotto Max record-breaking draw occurred on October 26, 2018 and was $116 million combined, with a $60-million jackpot plus 56 Maxmillions prizes.
So far in 2021, B.C. lottery players have redeemed more than $56 million in winnings from Lotto Max. Anyone can win and #YouCouldBeNext. Watch some amazing lottery winner stories at www.playnow.com/lottery/winners/you-could-be-next.
Lotto Max Quick Facts:
· Jackpots of $10-$70 million
· Two draws a week: Tuesdays and Fridays at 7:30 p.m. PST
· $5 for three selections of seven numbers
· $1 million Maxmillions prizes are offered when the main jackpot reaches and exceeds $50 million
· Numbers are selected from 1 to 50
· Odds of winning the main jackpot: 1 in 33,294,800 per $5 play
· Overall odds to win a prize: 1 in 7 per $5 play