Stephen Crystal, Founder and CEO of SCCG Management, has announced a strategic investment partnership with Bettor Fantasy, providing capital investment, business development, and strategic advisory services for the fantasy sports betting platform.
“Bettor Fantasy brings a unique platform to the table, providing fantasy sports lovers the chance to bet on their fantasy matchups! At SCCG, we focus on investing in innovative technology and Bettor Fantasy is truly a one-of-a-kind platform. As frequent investors in the fantasy gaming space, we see enormous potential in unlocking the betting market in fantasy sports leagues and look forward to working with their team of innovative entrepreneurs,” Stephen Crystal said.
“We’re excited to partner with SCCG and leverage their 30+ years of expertise in the gaming space. Working with them is a huge step towards reaching the scale that we aim to achieve. The SCCG team has the experience and track record to help Bettor Fantasy further innovate within the gaming ecosystem and grow our business alongside proven industry leaders,” Sahil Patel, Co-Founder of Bettor Fantasy, said.
Bettor Fantasy brings a gamified experience, enabling fantasy sports fans to pick the winners of their fantasy league matchups. The platform also provides a holistic gamified experience 365 days a year with the implementation of DFS contests for prop pools, in-game micro betting, and player prop parlays. Bettor Fantasy is the only product in the fantasy sports space that brings cash entry sports betting, fantasy league betting, and a gamified loyalty program to a one-stop platform. SCCG is no stranger to the fantasy sports space, with years of experience in bringing DFS and F2P platforms to market along with an ecosystem filled with complementary companies in the gaming industry.
Underdog Fantasy Partners with Sift to Prevent Fraud, Protect Users
Underdog Fantasy, the fast-growing sports gaming platform, announced a new partnership with Sift, the leader in Digital Trust & Safety, to protect users against fraud and streamline transactions.
Sift’s platform uses machine learning and a global data network of 1 trillion annual events to identify high-risk transactions in real time. Sift’s technology enables Underdog to prevent the use of stolen payment methods on its platform, reducing fraudulent chargebacks and false positives that create friction for legitimate players. With adoption from Underdog, Sift has cemented itself as the preferred fraud protection solution for daily fantasy and online gaming.
“Protecting our players through innovation is part of our DNA, and we’re thrilled to partner with Sift in this important mission. Sift’s industry expertise and innovative use of machine learning allow us to instantly identify and block emerging fraud threats without creating hurdles for our players. This partnership will help us further ensure our players can trust that Underdog will give them a fun, fair, and secure environment to increase their enjoyment of sports,” said Dustin Cooper, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer at Underdog Fantasy.
“With Sift’s deep and broad coverage in the online gaming industry, we have a unique level of visibility into different fraud patterns affecting the sector. Underdog Fantasy abides by a player-first mentality, and we’re confident our solution will help them do even more to protect their community without compromising a great user experience,” said Armen Najarian, Sift’s Chief Marketing Officer.
Ultimate Autographs Partners with Underdog Fantasy
Ultimate Autographs, the industry-leading sports autograph and memorabilia company, has partnered with Underdog Fantasy, the fastest-growing sports gaming platform, to offer its customers even more ways to play and win on each respective website and platform. The companies will work together to expand the online value of live sports entertainment and sports memorabilia collecting.
“Partnering with Underdog is great for the industry and great for our customers. Their platform provides sports fans with the ability to increase their enjoyment of sports and individual athlete performance, and now offer those same fans even more ways to play and win signed sports memorabilia through Ultimate Autograph’s Live Breaks. It extends their experience from premier autographed sports collectibles to innovative fantasy sports games,” Matt Sollis, co-owner of Ultimate Autographs, said.
Ultimate Autographs customers now have the ability to not only benefit from Underdog’s first deposit match promotion of $100, but will also receive a complimentary $20 gift card for use in any Ultimate Autographs live break.
“We are excited to announce our partnership with Ultimate Autographs. Their unique value proposition of offering unique, authentic and custom autographed sports memorabilia in a live break format aligns with our philosophy of extending the overall enjoyment of the live sports experience,” Andrew Mackens, Partnerships Manager at Underdog, said.
Underdog Fantasy Elevates CRM Marketing with Optimove’s AI-Powered Capabilities
Underdog Fantasy announced it has selected Optimove, the leading CRM Marketing platform for the iGaming sector, as the brand’s solution for AI-led segmentation, orchestration, and personalization at scale.
Underdog Fantasy has enhanced its CRM marketing strategy with Optimove’s advanced AI marketing capabilities, reducing the complexity of large-scale marketing operations.
Underdog Fantasy gains four vital capabilities from Optimove’s CRM Marketing solution that underscores its commitment to elevate player experiences:
- In-depth customer insights: access unified customer data to create as many creative customer segments as they desire without relying on other teams.
- Smart Orchestration: freed from manually mapping every customer journey by combining AI with business rules for smart multichannel orchestration.
- Enhanced marketing attribution: measure the incremental impact of each message along the customer journey, enabling true multitouch marketing attribution.
- Personalization at Scale: empowered to personalize each marketing message’s audience, channel, and content levels with seamless and scalable tools.
Underdog Fantasy’s platform is available in 41 states and Canada, making it a significant competitor in the fantasy sports landscape.
“We are honored to be chosen by Underdog, a clear leader in fantasy sports. They are a dynamic company in the sports iGaming industry. We are excited to support their strong momentum and rapid growth with our tools and capabilities. We will empower Underdog Fantasy in delivering personalized, tailored experiences to each player based on their preferences and needs. Our advanced AI-driven features align perfectly with Underdog’s growth-focused approach. Our comprehensive CRM marketing solution, enhanced by four cutting-edge AI capabilities, is geared to ensure Underdog Fantasy creates highly personalized customer journeys, fosters loyalty and trust, and maximizes the players’ lifetime value,” Tomer Imber, Senior Director of Sales at Optimove, said.
“Optimove’s advanced AI-driven marketing solutions will help empower us to create tailored, meaningful journeys for each player, building trust and boosting loyalty. It supports commitment to providing the best experience for our players. As we continue to grow and expand our presence in the sports gaming industry, we recognize the importance of enhancing our capabilities to meet players’ growing expectations and prevent marketing fatigue,” Liz Marro, Chief Marketing Officer at Underdog Fantasy, said.
- Asensi Technologies Appointed as Approved Agent by Kahnawake Gaming Commission
- KARA MATTHEW, BMM INNOVATION GROUP CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER, RECOGNIZED AMONG GLOBAL GAMING BUSINESS MAGAZINE’S “25 PEOPLE TO WATCH” IN GAMING
- March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month — Help Raise Awareness of Resources to Combat Problem Gambling
- American themed slots are increasingly popular
- 1/ST Announces $25 Million on the Line with Introduction of New Racing Series Linking Preakness 149, The California Crown and 2025 Pegasus World Cup
- EvenBet Gaming expands presence in Latin America with Betplay launch
- MGM Resorts & BetMGM Strengthen Relationship with Kindbridge
- Betfred USA Partners with U.S. Integrity
- Hard Rock International Unveils “WE ARE” Initiative with Director, Actress and Activist Eva Longoria and Charity Partners for International Women’s Month
- Altenar Boosts LatAm Presence with Uruguay Office
- NJ Attorney General Platkin Announces the Retirement of Division of Gaming Enforcement Director David Rebuck
- PRAGMATIC PLAY AND ECUABET SEAL BINGO PARTNERSHIP EXTENSION
- Clark County residents can bring a friend for free to Super Bingo $160,000 tournaments at the Plaza Hotel & Casino in March and April
- Scientific Games Testifies at Maryland House Ways and Means Hearing in Support of Proposed iLottery Legislation
- The Edge Interviews Steve Bittenbender: Discusses Sports Betting in Georgia, Alabama and Missouri
Gambling in the USA7 days ago
TIPICO SPORTSBOOK UNVEILS ITS “FAIR PLAY PLEDGE”, SETTING A NEW INDUSTRY STANDARD WITH SAFETY AND CLARITY AT THE FOREFRONT OF ITS BUSINESS
Canada6 days ago
Push Gaming and NEO.bet roll out Ontario deal
Compliance Updates3 days ago
Scientific Games Testifies at Maryland House Ways and Means Hearing in Support of Proposed iLottery Legislation
Compliance Updates3 days ago
Jaime Rivera Emmanuelli, Former Executive Director of the Puerto Rico Gaming Commission, Joins Saiber LLC
Latest News4 days ago
Where does the Sport of Kings fit into the Brazilian market?
Latest News3 days ago
Clark County residents can bring a friend for free to Super Bingo $160,000 tournaments at the Plaza Hotel & Casino in March and April
Gambling in the USA3 days ago
PlayStar partners with Enteractive for reactivation campaigns
Press Releases5 days ago
“Playing at home”, Salsa showcases its solutions at SBC Summit Rio for the regulated market in Brazil