Gaming Americas Q2 Meetup brings together top C-Level Executives for a very important virtual Meetup that spans over two days.
We are excited to announce that due to the high demand, a second day has been added to the event schedule. The new dates of the meetup are 28-29 April.
Day 1 (28 April) will focus on the Latin American market while Day 2 (29 April) will focus on the North American region. See more details here
+2000 participants and +60 industry speakers are already confirmed, making the second quarterly meetup the largest up to date.
If you haven’t already registered, make sure to register for free here.
Zoltán Tűndik, Co-founder and Head of Business at Hipther Agency, said: “Gaming Americas will celebrate one year on the 23rd of April and we could not be more excited about the future of our project in the Americas. Our yearly Summit and the Quarterly Meetups are making history and our news portal is making waves among the large publications. It doesn’t come as a surprise that we need to extend the upcoming Q2 Meetup into a 2-day gathering and we look forward to sharing even more quality content with our audience”
The draft agenda includes the following discussions:
Day 1 (28 April) – LatAm Focus – Sponsored by Play’n GO
- Live Casino – South America
- Latest on Argentina
- Chile Potential
- LATAM – Latest on online casino
- LATAM – Latest on sportsbook
- LATAM – Latest on regulation – Understanding the Latin American player and industry
Day 2 (29 April) – North American Focus
- US Legislation Round-up – Which states to monitor in Q2 and beyond
- Challenges facing operators and suppliers when entering the US market and how they are overcome
- Canadian gambling industry in the spotlight
- Stock exchange: Is the gambling industry still underestimated?
- Innovations in the payments journey and time to talk cryptocurrency
Among the already confirmed speakers’ and moderators’ you can find:
- Victor Arias – Vice President LATAM at Pragmatic Play
- Victor Araneda – Chief Business Development Officer at GAMING1
- Gabriel Szlaifsztein – General Manager LATAM at Continent 8 Technologies
- Ramiro Atucha – Chief Executive Officer at Vibra Gaming
- Arturo Chaltelt – Account Manager LatAm at Play’n GO
- David Mann – Chief Commercial Officer at Swintt
- Domenico Mazzola – Commercial Director at Altenar
- Joakim Renman – Chief Commercial Officer at Scout Gaming Group
- Fernando Garita – Head of Business Development at Betcris
- …and many more
- Laila Mintas – CEO at PlayUp US
- Adam Kostyál – Senior Vice President of Listing Services (Europe) at Nasdaq
- Christopher Granger – Gaming, Wagering & Lottery Lead at Visa
- Brandt Iden – Head of Government Affairs, US at Sportradar
- Stephen A. Crystal, Esq – Founder at SCCG Management
- Ryan Butler @ Action Network
- Jonodev Chaudhuri – Chair, Indian Law & Policy Practice at Quarles & Brady LLP
- Chantal Cipriano – Senior Director, Legal & Compliance at Mazooma
- Adrianna Cuccinello – VP, Online Gaming & Compliance Operations – US at Maxima Compliance
- Jeremy Kleiman – Gaming Attorney and Member at Saiber LLC
- Adam Noble – Executive Vice President of PlayStar Casino (casino operator)
- Allan Petrilli – Vice President of Sales and Growth at Intelitics (data/analytics provider)
- Dan Graetzer – CEO at Carousel Group/Sportsbetting.com (sports betting operator)
- Nick Nally – Managing Director Americas for Continent 8 Technologies
- Ron Segev – Founding Partner of Segev LLP
- Troy Ross – President at TRM Public Affairs
- Lloyd Danzig – Founder & Managing Partner at Sharp Alpha Advisors
- Evan Davis – Managing Director, Sports Betting and Gaming for SeventySix Capital Sports Advisory
- Andrew Crowe – SVP of Business Development at Sightline Payments
- Rich Roberts – Non-Executive Board Member with Webis Holdings PLC
As mentioned above, the Gaming Americas Q2 Meetup will follow the course of the Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetups that from its first edition has built important momentum in the North and Latin American gambling industry.
You can view the full recording of the Q1 meetup here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mm_COqFo5Y
For sponsorship/speaking and marketing inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).
To receive constant updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf