Senior Corporate Development, Strategy and Investor Relations executive with over 17 years experience in diversified financial services including private equity, private debt, alternative investments and sell-side equity research.
Current responsibilities include M&A, acquisition identification, strategic planning, capital allocation, acquisition integration, existing business optimization, private debt sourcing & origination, project management, investor relations and fundraising.
Experienced in, and passionate about the global casino, gaming and hospitality industries with extensive institutional investor relationships across gaming, lodging, leisure, cruise lines, restaurants, retail and consumer.
Current professional development / continuing education studies include:
1) Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategy & Finance from Louisiana State University (in progress) with a specialization in Casino and Hospitality Management.
2) University of New Hampshire School of Law certificate in Sports and Wagering Integrity (completed) with coursework as follows:
– Introduction to U.S. Sports Betting Law & Regulation
– Safeguarding Sport Integrity and Advanced Integrity Monitoring
– Advanced Regulation of Sports Betting
– Sports Betting Operations, Partnerships, Business, and Legal
– Global Regulation of Sports Betting