Underdog Fantasy, the fast-growing sports gaming platform, announced a new partnership with Sift, the leader in Digital Trust & Safety, to protect users against fraud and streamline transactions.
Sift’s platform uses machine learning and a global data network of 1 trillion annual events to identify high-risk transactions in real time. Sift’s technology enables Underdog to prevent the use of stolen payment methods on its platform, reducing fraudulent chargebacks and false positives that create friction for legitimate players. With adoption from Underdog, Sift has cemented itself as the preferred fraud protection solution for daily fantasy and online gaming.
“Protecting our players through innovation is part of our DNA, and we’re thrilled to partner with Sift in this important mission. Sift’s industry expertise and innovative use of machine learning allow us to instantly identify and block emerging fraud threats without creating hurdles for our players. This partnership will help us further ensure our players can trust that Underdog will give them a fun, fair, and secure environment to increase their enjoyment of sports,” said Dustin Cooper, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer at Underdog Fantasy.
“With Sift’s deep and broad coverage in the online gaming industry, we have a unique level of visibility into different fraud patterns affecting the sector. Underdog Fantasy abides by a player-first mentality, and we’re confident our solution will help them do even more to protect their community without compromising a great user experience,” said Armen Najarian, Sift’s Chief Marketing Officer.
Ultimate Autographs Partners with Underdog Fantasy
Ultimate Autographs, the industry-leading sports autograph and memorabilia company, has partnered with Underdog Fantasy, the fastest-growing sports gaming platform, to offer its customers even more ways to play and win on each respective website and platform. The companies will work together to expand the online value of live sports entertainment and sports memorabilia collecting.
“Partnering with Underdog is great for the industry and great for our customers. Their platform provides sports fans with the ability to increase their enjoyment of sports and individual athlete performance, and now offer those same fans even more ways to play and win signed sports memorabilia through Ultimate Autograph’s Live Breaks. It extends their experience from premier autographed sports collectibles to innovative fantasy sports games,” Matt Sollis, co-owner of Ultimate Autographs, said.
Ultimate Autographs customers now have the ability to not only benefit from Underdog’s first deposit match promotion of $100, but will also receive a complimentary $20 gift card for use in any Ultimate Autographs live break.
“We are excited to announce our partnership with Ultimate Autographs. Their unique value proposition of offering unique, authentic and custom autographed sports memorabilia in a live break format aligns with our philosophy of extending the overall enjoyment of the live sports experience,” Andrew Mackens, Partnerships Manager at Underdog, said.
Underdog Fantasy Elevates CRM Marketing with Optimove’s AI-Powered Capabilities
Underdog Fantasy announced it has selected Optimove, the leading CRM Marketing platform for the iGaming sector, as the brand’s solution for AI-led segmentation, orchestration, and personalization at scale.
Underdog Fantasy has enhanced its CRM marketing strategy with Optimove’s advanced AI marketing capabilities, reducing the complexity of large-scale marketing operations.
Underdog Fantasy gains four vital capabilities from Optimove’s CRM Marketing solution that underscores its commitment to elevate player experiences:
- In-depth customer insights: access unified customer data to create as many creative customer segments as they desire without relying on other teams.
- Smart Orchestration: freed from manually mapping every customer journey by combining AI with business rules for smart multichannel orchestration.
- Enhanced marketing attribution: measure the incremental impact of each message along the customer journey, enabling true multitouch marketing attribution.
- Personalization at Scale: empowered to personalize each marketing message’s audience, channel, and content levels with seamless and scalable tools.
Underdog Fantasy’s platform is available in 41 states and Canada, making it a significant competitor in the fantasy sports landscape.
“We are honored to be chosen by Underdog, a clear leader in fantasy sports. They are a dynamic company in the sports iGaming industry. We are excited to support their strong momentum and rapid growth with our tools and capabilities. We will empower Underdog Fantasy in delivering personalized, tailored experiences to each player based on their preferences and needs. Our advanced AI-driven features align perfectly with Underdog’s growth-focused approach. Our comprehensive CRM marketing solution, enhanced by four cutting-edge AI capabilities, is geared to ensure Underdog Fantasy creates highly personalized customer journeys, fosters loyalty and trust, and maximizes the players’ lifetime value,” Tomer Imber, Senior Director of Sales at Optimove, said.
“Optimove’s advanced AI-driven marketing solutions will help empower us to create tailored, meaningful journeys for each player, building trust and boosting loyalty. It supports commitment to providing the best experience for our players. As we continue to grow and expand our presence in the sports gaming industry, we recognize the importance of enhancing our capabilities to meet players’ growing expectations and prevent marketing fatigue,” Liz Marro, Chief Marketing Officer at Underdog Fantasy, said.
DraftKings Launches “Pick6”—A Peer-to-Peer Fantasy Sports Variant
DraftKings has announced the launch of DraftKings Pick6, a new peer-to-peer fantasy sports variant. The product has launched in six states initially: Maryland, Minnesota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Wisconsin. It features player picks for NFL and NBA contests.
“For the past decade, DraftKings has defined innovation in fantasy sports. Pick6 is the next great example of that innovation—this is a homegrown, peer-to-peer product that taps into our customers’ desire for fun, simple-to-play experiences tied to their favorite athletes. We are excited to give our customers another way to experience live sports by competing against each other,” Corey Gottlieb, Chief Product Officer of DraftKings, said.
As with all DraftKings fantasy variants, Pick6 customers will compete peer-to-peer for guaranteed prizes. The product is simple: customers can build a lineup of two to six players from two or more teams, choosing more or less of a statistic for every athlete on their team.
Additional features within Pick6 will accompany the streamlined core gameplay, including a dynamic “My Picks” functionality that allows customers to monitor their submitted, live and finalized picks. Lineup edits, addable funds and real-time performance tracking are also all part of the product interface.
While Pick6 is DraftKings’ latest fantasy sports variant, the company also recently revealed “Progressive Parlay” as an upcoming new and more inclusive feature within its top-rated sports betting product. Progressive Parlay is a regulated sports betting wager made against the house that involves placing a parlay bet on player props, with a chance to win even if one or more legs of the parlay lose.
- Pace-O-Matic Wins Landmark Texas Court Case: A Victory for Small Business Owners and Community Organizations
- SharpLink Gaming Announces Board and Audit Committee Changes
- SIS and Bet365 Launch Fixed-Odds Horse Racing in Colorado
- WA.Technology Sets Sights on SBC Summit Rio 2024
- NJDGE Closes its Investigation of Evolution AB with No Further Action
- Gen.G and University of Kentucky Bring Back Award Winning Conference “Campus Takeover” Designed to Drive the Future of Collegiate Esports
- SCCG Spotlights Client Partner SlotZombie on the Verge of Hitting 10,000 Users, Showcasing SCCG’s Strategic Support and Expertise
- Continent 8 Technologies expands with strategic sales professionals focusing on South/Central American markets
- PRAGMATIC PLAY SET FOR SBC RIO APPEARANCE TO KICKSTART 2024 LATAM EXHIBITIONS
- SoftGamings Heads to SBC Summit
- AGA to Host State of the Industry Presentation, Release Report on Record-Breaking 2023 Commercial Gaming Revenue
- 2023 Commercial Gaming Revenue Reaches $66.5B, Marking Third-Straight Year of Record Revenue
- Legacy Fantasy Sports Launches On-Demand Daily Fantasy Sports and Wins Best Product Experience Award at the 2024 Fantasy Sports & Gaming Association Winter Conference
- BEAST TOURNEY RUNS SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 25TH, AWARDING 30 SEATS TO RECORD-SETTING $12.5 MILLION VENOM
- SGG Media & Pro League Network Announce Social Media Sports Partnership
Latest News6 days ago
*MEDIA ALERT* CAESARS DIGITAL AND AGS UNVEIL EXCLUSIVE RAKIN’ BACON ODYSSEY SLOT AT CAESARS ATLANTIC CITY
Compliance Updates6 days ago
GLI® First Lab to Achieve Online Gaming, Wagering, and Retail Sports Betting Accreditation by the General Directorate of Casino Games and Slots Machines of Peru
Compliance Updates5 days ago
Supremeland Gaming Moves into the United States Gaming Market After Gaining Landmark Approval in Pennsylvania
Compliance Updates6 days ago
Ensuring Integrity and Innovation in Tribal Gaming: A Look into the Latest Licensing and Renewals
Latest News6 days ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY TAKES MULTI-PRODUCT OFFERING LIVE WITH BETNACIONAL IN BRAZIL
Latest News5 days ago
Full Pull Unveils Groundbreaking Legal Gaming Offering and Digital Hub for Truck and Tractor Pulling Events
Latest News2 days ago
Kambi Group plc and Penn Entertainment Incorporated Extend Retail Sportsbook Platform Agreement Through 2025
Lottery6 days ago
IWG Relaunches with Georgia Lottery Corporation