Scientific Games Corporation is taking the best of their gaming showroom on the road for SG Summit Live, an interactive experience built in a semi-truck to conveniently showcase new products in a unique and safe way to customers across the country. Departing from Scientific Games headquarters in Las Vegas, the mobile showroom will travel approximately 14,500 miles across the U.S. with 15 scheduled stops.
“We are excited to bring SG Summit Live across the country to give our customers an in-person showroom tour,” says Brian Pierce, Scientific Games’ SVP of North American Sales. “The last year has shown us that it is important for us to create unique experiences, like this mobile showroom, to reach our customers and continue to deliver best-in-class service and the high-quality products we’re known for. Our team has worked tirelessly to bring our newest products and innovations directly to our customers’ doorsteps, so they can safely and conveniently experience the latest technology hitting the gaming market.”
SG Summit Live is a fully immersive experience that provides customers with a comprehensive and safe showroom tour, while in the comfort of their own city. With this mobile showroom experience, Scientific Games brings their customers the opportunity to interact and see the latest innovations in gaming technology with knowledgeable and experienced team available on-site to answer questions and deliver the high-quality customer service that the Company is known for.
SG Summit Live will showcase famed products, customer favorites and new innovations including:
- Kascada™, a popular new cabinet continuing the legacy of portrait cabinet success
- Mural™, the newest and grandest cabinet available in market showcasing Emperor’s Coins™ – 88 Fortunes®, the latest title in the 88 Fortunes game family, and WILLY WONKA™ – Dreamers of Dreams™ starring a life-size Willy Wonka
- Kyber™, the award-winning augmented reality table game that combines eye-catching projections and object recognition technology
In addition to their innovative slots and table products, the Company will also display their latest advancements in Systems, Sports Betting and iGaming including:
- Unified Wallet™, an award-winning cardless and cashless gaming experience that gives players the power to instantly access funds to play slots and table games through the use of a mobile app, and features simple fund transfers in and out of the game, as well as loyalty club registration and access
- Player Boutique®, an automated marketing and gift fulfillment solution that directs players to the gaming machine, rather than a line or kiosk, and features two-day shipping powered by Amazon Prime
- OpenSports™, a reliable and versatile retail and digital sports betting platform offering flexible and modular technology that operators can mix and match to best fit their needs, which includes Don Best pricing and trading solutions, which offers real time pre-match and in-play odds, pricing and betting data services and solutions for North American sporting events and competitions and the SportCast BetBuilder feature allows players to build bets across multiple markets on a single game with instant pricing through a seamless User Interface (UI)
- The world class iGaming ecosystem, OpenGaming™, an open network that brings comprehensive games from a wide range of in-house studios and third-party partner studios, enhanced with innovative features designed to ramp up the gaming experience
SG Summit Live will be held from June through September. For dates and more information, visit scientificgames.com/events.